cut ties with all the lies

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Like a leaf in a gale, she is thrown forward into his arms, laughing. Her fingers tangle into his hair, pressing his lips and teeth against her neck that he might try and see if he can mark her skin with bruises and bites, as her legs wrap around him anew. He fits inside of her with all the wild and improbable precision of a solar system, and as she coils her legs and digs her heels into his back, she forces him deeper still.

Behind his wings is suddenly a wall of clouds that he might use to anchor her body against, and as Safrin drapes herself backward against his feathers, her hips roll upward. "Meer," She whispers, one of her hands wrapping around the base of his horn as her other guides his cheek that he might be forced to look upon her. "Tell me you love me." She whispers, leaning forward to capture his lips as her fingers grip his horn with strength her slender body doesn't look as though it could possibly possess.
SAFRIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
Gods does he try, with teeth aimed to pin and mark, he moves to her with a surprising amount of fervor, driving himself deep into her with a shuddering hiss and groan that leaves his lips, pressing against her as she pulls him closer. “Fuck.” He breathes as another shudder courses through him, as the cloud wall is made and he can feel the sturdiness of it beneath his wings. The wings withdraw, just enough to last support until her back is against it, pulling away as much as she’ll let him to drive himself back into her. Lust and desire blown pupils survey her when her hand finds a curved horn, gripping tight.

And honestly? He’d tell her everything in this moment. Even if those three words have always been difficult for him. He dives into the kiss, hunger and desire and need driving him into her wholly and entirely. I love you, Safrin. He sends through his attuned bond instead, not wanting to break it up and air the words aloud just yet. He’d tell her it as much as she wants to hear it. And now with her supported, his hands are free to roam, one finding and clutching her lower back, digging blunt nails into her skin while the other drags up her side, around the swell of a breast as it travels up, claws pressing and poking against her neck, his thumb pressed against her jaw as he cups her head and tangles his fingers into her hair. Gods, I love you.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
She tastes like solar flares and sweet cream, her blood a star-struck brightness on his tongue. Where his teeth bruise and pierce her skin, constellations emerge and sparkle. Was this how the stars were made? In throws of passion between two lovers that dotted the sky with light? Perhaps.

She clings to him, even as her back rakes against the cloud wall behind her, she arches her body against him, breasts pressed against his chest as she ....

His words in her mind has the goddess singing to life as her tongue spells out the secrets of the universe against his own. Safrin's moan against his lips is like a mirrored-wind that reflects back the scene created by the two of them that Sunjata might witness it for himself: her pale body dwarfed by his own, her slender by strong fingers wrapped around the base of his horn, his fingers tugging at the skin of her lower back, as the muscles of her ass and thighs tense and release with every thrust.

Mine, she moans against him as her heels dig into his back, urging him forward. Meer The goddess demands of him again as the world begins to spin and unravel around them.
SAFRIN
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
maybe i'll lie to you, maybe i'll play this role
maybe i'll act like my act is together
It’s a powerful moment, he finds, as he’s buried deep within Safrin. His marks leave stars, and it's both awe striking and awe inspiring as he gives everything of himself to Safrin. Her moan is vibrating through him, past his lips when he finally meets her there, singing to life a great many things that Sunjata can only offer by following her request. His wings flare, they tremble with restraint as his legs and thighs do, restraint because that tether is going to break, and he knows it, and already he craves more. Ek het jou lief, Safrin. He repeats, again, in his tongue in a wave of pleasure and lust, a growling needy moan.

Clawed fingers tug and pull at her hair, pulling away just enough to watch her (them, from the scene in his mind and the picture her moans have painted). He drives himself deeper, faster, groaned and loaned words of her name, of curses, coloring the air. He continues, giving her everything he can before that tether finally snaps and crashes, his lips crashing into hers again as his body follows suit, in a clash of teeth and ferality that he didn’t know he possessed. He’s handsy in a way that reduces him to primal need again, his heart lurching for her as it pounds in his chest, as he pants for breath, filling her with his body that crashes upon her like a stormy wave.
maybe i'll cope with life without hope
maybe i'll open the door and fall through the floor
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Change author:
The world explodes into itself in a bright chaotic moment of pleasure. Everything becomes white and pulsing as starsong moans from Safrin's parted lips. She is covered in galactic purple blotches where he has carved himself against her, and anywhere deep enough to have split her skin reveals only pure light streaking from inside of her.

"Ek het jou naam geskryf.." She whispers against him as he crashes against her, his tidal force an immense thing against her tiny frame and yet she withstands it with the brilliance and ease of any lighthouse in a storm. "..jy is myne."

It's a moment before Safrin releases him; her lips whisper across his cheeks, over his eyelids, and down his shoulders as her fingers smooth and tousle hair and wings and skin. When at least his eyes do open he will find himself standing upon the cliff edge, fully dressed, with Safrin at his side. The white train of her gown billows in the wind, as she gazes up at him with a warm smile.

"A life, for a life..."

~FIN
SAFRIN