in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Oh. She likes that. His smile is just as boyish as all the others, but it's cute the way he tries to keep it contained when he laughs. "Someone like me, huh?" Maeve coos, drawing her bottom lip between her teeth as a smirk curls onto her lips. Her fingers drum against the top of the table, the tapping of her nails somehow in time with the crashing of the waves outside. She is well aware of the fact that Phoebe lacked in this area of expertise. Not that it was the other woman's fault really. She was very sweet and took care of all of them. They had a safe place thanks to her, but she definitely didn't drip sex.

She giggles, reaching forward for his free hand and taking it, giving his fingers a soft squeeze, "Oh stop worrying, love. You aren't going to offend me. Saying that I have skill in my line of work is a compliment more than anything." The Madame doesn't hold his fingers captive for long. Instead she releases them in favor of taking up her tea when he speaks again. Green eyes level on him, seeming to see right through him and into his soul with her keen gaze. It isn't intrusive, the way she looks at him, but soft. Understanding. Like nothing he says could phase her or change her opinion on him. He will find only acceptance there.

Maeve stands slowly, moving towards a screen that divides the room into two. She pushes it back carefully, revealing a steaming tub. What was the point of being the Madame if you didn't get perks like this? Her fingers dip into the water, swirling through the heat slowly before she reaches for a vial of something, pouring a slow stream into the bath. "You know, my first time I ever had sex was with a man. Before I came here and Phoebe took me under her care, I worked at a place similar to this. One that didn't care too much about whether or not its workers were being treated right." She swirls her hand through the water, mixing up the oil she added as she perches on the edge of the tub.

Her eyes move back to him and it's the first time he sees her smile dim, "The Madame I worked for before... I came to her very young. I was only sixteen at the time. Never been with anyone. Too busy trying to survive. She knew this..." Maeve takes a breath, lips pressing together in a thin line as she recalls that night. The night she turned eighteen and the night the Madame auctioned her virginity off like it meant nothing. Like Maeve was just a thing to be used. "My first time went to the highest bidder, if you can believe it. For the longest time, I thought that was how sex was. How it worked. That it wasn't meant to be pleasant. It wasn't until I had my first woman that I learned that not to be true. I didn't like either of them before. Men or women. Didn't know I was able to."

She shrugs, pushing up from the edge of the tub and moving back over to him. One hand finds his shoulder, curling there lightly while the other lifts his chin to meet her eyes. "There is nothing wrong with not knowing or with changing your mind about what you like. Sexuality is a fluid thing. Our desires are fluid." Maeve murmurs as her thumb brushes across his bottom lip, head tilting to the side as she regards him. "I could help you uncomplicate things... At least, I could help you figure out if it was just her or if that desire extends beyond her..." The offer is unassuming. Just an offer. One he can take or refuse. Her feelings wouldn't be hurt either way.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 03:57 PM