in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

"We were, but we can talk about my trauma later," Maeve murmurs, lips forming an amused smile as she moves a hand from his cheek to his hair. Her fingers slip into the curls lightly, pausing when they encounter something decidedly not hair. She lifts a brow, but her expression relaxes a moment later. Stranger things have happened.

She draws back, taking his hand and tugging him from his resting place, "Alright. As long as you can do that then we're on the same page." Maeve glances back at him as she leads him towards the still steaming tub. She releases him when they both reach the edge, turning away to adjust the screen so it cuts them off from the rest of the room once more. "Strip." There is a commanding edge to her still soft voice as she circles around him, fingers trailing over his shoulder lightly.

Maeve stops behind him, palms smoothing up his back and around to his chest as she rises up on her tip toes to press a kiss to the back of his neck. "I'm dying for a bath and I'd like for you to join me." She coos against his pulse as her fingers inch towards the hem of his shirt, starting to bunch the fabric so she can more easily pull it off.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 07:22 PM