in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She stops her circling immediately when the harsh word cuts through the quiet of the room. Noted. No circling. Maeve lets the shirt fall to the floor and her hands are met with skin the next time she touches him. With featherlight fingertips, she traces his scars until her hands slip down his arms to find his hands. Gently, she pries them open, urging him to relax as her lips trail over his neck and shoulders. "Okay.. okay.. I won't." She murmurs, reassuring him as she presses one more kiss to his shoulder before drawing back so she can stand in front of him again.

"You'd be surprised... I can guarantee that we will both fit in it." With a little bit of finagling and very little space between them, but they will fit. She's small enough that she's not concerned with the logistics of it. Maeve tilts her face up towards his, a ghost of a smile on her lips as she meets his eyes. "What happened to all that trust, huh?" The woman can't help teasing him, her nose wrinkling as a laugh threatens to push past her lips.

Her hands on back on him then, finding his and guiding them to her hips in a silent instruction to touch her. "You're not going to hurt me. I don't think at least... So just relax." She dips her head towards his chest, lips brushing lightly across his skin and scars, as her fingers deftly take care of the closures on his pants. Maeve pauses in her kisses to nip at his collarbone, soothing the bite with a swipe of her tongue.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 07:57 PM