in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

It's a slow process. Getting him to relax. Soothing that beast she unknowingly awakened moments before, but she presses on in her endeavors. At first when he speaks, she thinks he's referencing the tub and she almost makes a joke, but she's distracted by his hands. Maeve knew she was small. She's always been tiny. Thin, lithe, and light on her feet. It wasn't until his hands circled her waist that she seems to realize just how tiny she is. She swallows thickly as fresh heat blooms in her belly as her tongue darts out to taste him again. Faintly his words sound in her ears, not sinking in at first, but the moment they do she draws back just enough to look up at him.

"You can feel what I'm feeling then? Interesting... I- I can definitely say that's a new one." Her brows draw together and her lips quirk up into a slight smile as she mulls over this new information. "And here I was thinking I'd seen everything." There is a lot she hasn't seen or done. Apparently she can cross this off the list. Maeve presses her hands to his skin then, one resting over his heart while the other curls at his hip to grip lightly. Her intentions clear in the touch. She's an open book.

A lot of things swirl together in her feelings for him to taste and sample as he wishes. That cool confidence from earlier, a freshly budding heat that's unmistakably lust, and that gentle control that's more like a whisper than it was the first time he felt it. Maeve draws in a breath of her own, ribs expanding against his grip at her waist as she licks her lips. "Do you want to get in the tub with me?"
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 08:43 PM