in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ah. There he is. She's happy to feel that the kiss had its desired effect. He's not all the way there, but this is a good sign. Maeve looks up at Remi with a heavy lidded gaze as his hands skate down her body and she nods, "We are.. I was just going to-" Before she can finish the sentence, he's lifting her and she yelps in surprise before giggling. He lifts her as if she's nothing and the woman lets her legs wrap around his waist even though she's not worried about him dropping her. Maeve knows that it isn't even a possibility. Especially when his wings wrap around her too, feathers brushing against her back as if to encourage her closer.

Maeve smiles, one hand finding its way into his hair again as her other arm drapes lightly around his neck, "As I was saying... I was just going to have you get in first, but this works too." She was going to be in his lap anyway if they were to fit. So this works out well. Maeve lets him climb into the tub with her still in his grasp, hissing softly as the heat of the water embraces her and then she's melting into him. It feels wonderful on her still aching muscles and she take a few seconds to just relax.

Her chest expands with a deep breath, breasts pressing gently against his chest before she lets out the air in a rush. When her eyes find his again there is a new heat there within the irises. She draws him forward again so her lips can find his once more. This kiss isn't as heated, bordering on chaste as she presses it to his lips, "How are you feeling now?" Maeve murmurs against his lips, mapping a trail from the corner of his mouth to his jaw, finding that tender spot over his pulse to suck on.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 07:40 PM