in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Shaking his feet out of his pants, he walks toward the tub with ease. Even if something were to suddenly trip him up, the last thing he'd let happen was for Maeve to fall. He doesn't though, stepping over the lip of the porcelain and hissing in a surprised breath at the heat of it, just as she had. Taking a moment to settle into the warmth, Remi's toes curling against the basin very much wanting to fidget or splash at the water, he turns his gaze back to her as her body nestles against his once again. It makes his lashes flutter and his lips open slightly to sip in a quick breath as their hips eliminate the space between them.

Finding the tension between the heat in her eyes but the lightness of her kiss curious, Remi lets his hands slide to her upper back, not having to grip her so tightly with her legs wound around him as they were.

"Warm." Remi answers with a laugh that will likely cause the chords of his throat to pulse beneath her lips. Enfolding her in his wings and holding her easily with just one arm, Remi reaches for the edge of the tub that he might sink them slightly down into the water. He pauses as the water sloshes against their more delicate areas, his cheek leaning against Maeve slightly as he closes his eyes. Now likely isn't the time to let the madame know just how much of a running joke it was between he and Ronin about how little Remi bothered to bathe or shower. "I don't remember the last time I had a hot bath." He whispers against her shoulder, wings still tight around her as he finally lowers them down completely and stretches his legs out. "Nor the last time I was told to go this slow."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-19-2021, 07:58 PM