in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The Madame knows what she's doing. It's her job after all. All of this is intentional. How quickly they're moving, each touch, and each kiss carefully planned on the spot by Maeve. So when her hips rock forward just slightly to encourage him to nestle between her thighs, it is no mistake. He's only half hard against her, but that'll change with time. His laugh vibrates against her lips and she can't resist letting her teeth catch against one of the cords. Maeve hums against his skin, nipping at that corded muscle as he draws her closer to him. "Good." She purrs, tongue soothing the mark she's left in his skin as she tucks herself closer.

"I personally love baths... Something about soaking in hot water with my oils. It's a ritual, I suppose. Getting the water ready, lighting candles, all of it." Maeve murmurs as her fingers trace over his scars lightly, mapping out each little divot and dip. It's oddly intimate. This is something a couple might do at the end of a long day. Not necessarily an activity someone might think to do in a brothel. This isn't just about sex. This is about intimacy. About attraction and desire. One of the best ways that Maeve has found to create that is with an act like this. Forcing them together in a way that might be more fitting for a couple than for strangers. He isn't a typical client and therefore requires a different approach.

She laughs softly, fingers trailing down to swirl around one of his nipples, teasing it into a taut bud. "Are you questioning my methods, love?" Maeve clicks her tongue at him, shaking her head as she draws back to look at him. "If you're eager to press forward, then by all means take control."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 08:29 PM