in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Her fingers move away at his gentle warning, eyes instantly apologetic as she meets his gaze. The loss in his eyes is clear and her own chest aches for him as she murmurs a soft, "Sorry..." Maeve swallows thickly, bottom lip drawing between her teeth as she considers her next move. Her fingers still move, circling his nipple again when he seems to enjoy the sensation, "I won't touch that one... Anywhere else I shouldn't touch? Anywhere you want me to touch?" Maeve asks with an arch of her brow, shifting herself in his lap to try and prop herself up.

The confined space is difficult to work in. She agrees with him on that. Except she needed to clean herself up and needed him to relax. This was the best way to do both quickly. Maeve licks her lips as his hands press against her back and she uses the soft pressure to guide herself forward as her hand slips between them with a little maneuvering on her part. Her fingers suddenly find his half hard length, teasing lightly across the tip, "My lead will eventually end up with us in that bed or against the wall. Maybe the floor. All depends on what you're wanting." She's not sure he knows what he wants yet. That's alright. She has plenty of time to help him figure it out.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 09:21 PM