in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
'You didn't know." He rumbles softly with a slow shake of his head, his cheeks flushed a dusky maroon now as thoughts of Aoife's blue eyes battle for his attention in the back of his mind.

"Anywhere else is fine." Remi confirms with a shrug, and easily lead by her next question, he nods. "Touch me." Because that's what this was about, at the end of the day, wasn't it? To see if he could rise to the occasion with another woman? To see if he wanted to, and enjoyed it?

As she rises off of him slightly, Remi wonders if bathtime is nearly over, only to find Maeve's palm suddenly around the head of his cock. Tensing and leaning forward slightly despite having literally given her the green light, Remi blinks hard a few times before forcing himself to lean back against the tub, and breathe. 'None of that sounds unfamiliar.' Remi says, swallowing hard and trying to shift his hips beneath her. To what end though, he doesn't know. "Though I can't say I'm such a fan of being so confined here."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-19-2021, 09:36 PM