in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Remi has never kissed anyone like Maeve before. Ronin's mouth he knows intimately, but anyone else? The men he dated before—Ianto, Loren, Sam—they were all distant impressions in the back of his mind now. Isla he'd only ever kissed in moments of chaos and turmoil when their senses were blurred and blown-out by ascended toxins and the power of the room they'd found themselves in. But Maeve? She was skilled in this, and yet Remi couldn't remember a time that he'd ever engaged with someone who was more or less a perfect stranger.

"Mmmm." The alchemist agrees dazedly. Capable he was. Confused? Still very much that as well.

His breath catches in his throat as her fingers continue to roam, her freehand reaching for his and directing it around her body. The alchemist has to arch his back and lean away to let her guide his hands where she wants them, and whether or not he manages it enough to be pleasurable for her is entirely up in the air. Still, his thumb lingers on one of her nipples as his fingers spider-walk their way down her stomach. Swallowing, his lips finding the curve of her neck as his eyes peer across the bath to the screen, he lets his index finger slip beneath the waterline and down the pathway of dark hair between her legs. It isn't accidental that it's only the whisper of his fingertip against her clit as he suddenly rumbles an unhappy sound against her. "I can smell him on the bed." Remi's lips are a snarl against her skin then, and had he ears flexible enough in this form, they'd have been pinned against his skull.

But she was right, he was more than capable, and thus far soaking away in the bath was just making him feel confined and on edge. So with the ease with which he'd placed them here, similarly he takes them out. "Much as I like walls...I think perhaps the floor will give me the most options."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 05:59 PM