in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Always one to be drawn to pleasing others, the alchemist doesn't miss a single sound that the Madame makes, nor the way her emotions flinch and flutter, like wings or grasping hands. 'I don't do relax." Remi replies, his teeth brushing against her shoulder back and forth, as she shakes his head. Jealous is not something Remi is. Predatory though? Oh yes. Very much that.

His hands cover her body, dwarfing her in his arms. "Soft instead of hard, is it?" Remi asks into the hollow of her neck, grinning boyishly. Still, he doesn't go to the wardrobe, but not because he hasn't listened; it just isn't necessary. As he drops to his knees, it isn't the wooden floor that his skin finds, but a large bearskin run. It was the one that used to sit in the middle of the great room in the Monster Hunter's Guild where he lived with Ronin, years ago now. Maeve will feel the soft and dense fur beneath her back as he lowers her onto. Jokes about hard things and his flush of anger aside, it's with the utmost care that he places her down onto the rug having appeared from the depths of his thoughts.

"I don't want to hurt you." Remi says softly, his voice imploring as he straddles the Madame, gazing down upon her softly. "I'm sure many have said that to you, but I..." He might have said he wasn't special earlier, but strong? There were none stronger. It wasn't a safe word he needed, simply an acknowledgement that he would also stop if asked. Wouldn't he?
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 08:02 PM