in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The answer is surprising in a way, but she likes it. She likes the way he says it and the reasoning he gives and the way he looks at her so damn thoughtfully. Maeve hums, running her hands over his chest as she straddles his waist. The heat between her thighs rests above him and she reaches for his length, giving him a slow stroke before she positions him so he's nestled between her thighs. Maeve rocks slowly, intent on just teasing him to see if the wet slick does anything for him. "I like the way you talk about me. It's so poetic." She teases as she bends down to kiss along his jaw. Her teeth can't form sharp points like his, but it doesn't stop her from letting her canines drag along his pulse before biting down there.

He seems to like it when she gets a little rough. Not that she can do much damage to him, but she can try. Maeve soothes the bite with her tongue, admiring the mark she leaves on his skin. "You can tell me to stop.. If you want to stop.. or I can make you cum." She's sure she can make him cum. Almost positive. As long as he tries to give in to the sensation. The experience of being here with her. Maeve nips at the lobe of his ear, tugging gently as her fingers find his nipples, thumbs brushing back and forth across them as her hips continue to leisurely roll.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 03:33 AM