in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

At first she doesn't realize what he's doing. The sensation of new emotions confusing until she takes a moment to feel them. They very clearly aren't hers and she draws in a breath as she basks in the fact that he feels safe here. Comfortable enough to even try this. That makes her feel better even with that bitterness that threatens to overwhelm all of the good. Maeve is quick to soothe him, shaking her head as she cups his cheek, "If your preferences had changed, then no... I would think that it wouldn't be hard to want me, but you also don't know me. That could have something to do with it too." She murmurs, leaning down to press a chaste lips to his lips that's meant to be reassuring as she wraps herself around him in a tender embrace. It's all she can really do. Let him feel that she's not upset, that she understands, and that she's here to help him however he needs.

"A lot of things influence desire, Remi. Emotions, appearances, and history just to name some. There are some people who can't manage to have sex without having a connection or feelings for their partner. There are some who don't want sex at all. Just because you don't want me or my body, doesn't mean that the encounter you had with the other woman wasn't real." Maeve lets her fingers continue to slide through his hair, nails scratching lightly at his scalp as she looks down at him. She sighs softly, pursing her lips for a moment as she considers if she should say anything else. Ultimately she drops her head to rest against his chest until he decides he wants to move.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-22-2021, 03:44 PM