in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
As she covers him, the moment turning tender and sweet rather than casually orgasmic as it had been moments before, the alchemist is tempted to simply conjure another blanket to cover them both with to let the moment float past.

'There are men I've been instantly attracted to, though...I don't think I have ever actually had casual sex before. Everyone I've ever been with, I have at least...know. Maybe not well, but nothing ever like this."

Not bothering to try and hide the way he tilts his head into the pressure her fingertips provide, his own slide to her lower back as his wings wrap around her. "No, I know it's real with her. I just...I didn't know why. I still don't. But there are so many things that complicate it.." Sighing, the alchemist shakes his head, before his smile turns wry and crooked.

"I mean this in the most respectful way possible, but I don't want to have sex with you, Maeve." Remi decides with laugh that she'll feel all across her stomach and chest where she's pressed against him.
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-22-2021, 04:05 PM