in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
She's light and small atop of him, and her wealth of skin gives something for his never-resting fingers to focus on. He trails out star patterns across her shoulders while her lower back becomes a canvas for telescopes he might one day find the time to build. All of this he does more or less without thinking.

"Well..I am married." The alchemist murmurs with a small chuckle. Indeed, with the magic that connects his wedding band to Ronin's, the Star will likely wonder what his husband has been up to this morning. But Remi doesn't have the air of a man who is currently being unfaithful, but such is his arrangement with the Star. "That's one of the things that complicates it, not that either of them mind." He adds with a shrug.

'I do not doubt it.' Remi replies with a sincere smile, before a blush colours his cheeks. "Well, I am glad to know that I have not forgotten everything about how to please a woman." But that too, was the tricky thing about Isla. They could only have sex in the sex room, a place where necessarily every sensation was heightened anyhow. "I am not in Torchline as often as I once was. I live in Stormbreak now. But if Ronin gets his dock set up, it will be easier to go back and forth."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-22-2021, 04:32 PM