put the past away
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
& my heart ran away with me
'Well...yes, because at least I would know how I felt. Women are...' Well, but he doesn't know, and as Vai said, it wasn't actually the best conversation for the pair of them to have, and so the alchemist is once again reduced to silence after a lengthy groan.

Chuckling, the alchemist is happy to concede that point. "Yes, that's true. We are...working on it." He's on the verge of saying something about Ronin's three-some idea, and how Remi could just put on the suit once and only go on one date, with the pair of them, when he catches himself and offers the witch a wry smile. "I think I'm going to need more clothes that aren't covered in paint or charcoal" (or blood) "for this."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
even the darkest night
will end
"Women are complicated. So are men. I wish there was a switch I could flick and you would just know," Vai says with a soft sigh, because unfortunately there isn't a very easy answer for Remi. There's just doing precisely the thing that he doesn't want to do, and talking to Isla like an adult. How positively awful. Remi displays this very fact with his dramatic groan, and Vai rises to her feet and kisses the top of his head, as if in apology.

At least she can definitely get him something to aid in his attempts to woo his husband (and Isla, apparently), the witch squeezing his shoulders and ushering for him to get to his feet. "Then let's go to the marketplace. We can stop for dinner when you're finished awkwardly holding up every shirt in every stall," she suggests, sounding as though there's nothing she'd enjoy more.
and the sun
will rise
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
& my heart ran away with me
"Is it women, or everything that's complicated?" Because right now, wallowing or not, it certainly felt like nothing came easily these days.

'What do you mean awkwardly?" Remi wants to know, frowning at the witch with a look that might be serious. Standing and bringing their glasses to the sink, he huffs as he twitches his lips. "Well. I'm this big, so...can't you just pick something out?" Riding along her shoulder as a hawk seemed a much better idea for the both of them. It would also allow them to get to the food portion sooner.

"I think it's fairly safe to say that I don't have good taste in clothing." He adds with a crooked smile, rinsing their glasses and then setting them out to dry.

So they set off, Remi both walking with the witch and then also riding on her shoulder when the streets grew too crowded. Did they find some new clothing? Yes. Was Remi at all convinced of Vai's new fashion choices for him? Not at all. Was the food and company the best he could have hoped for?

Absolutely.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.