well-oiled machines
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABRAHAM
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
Abraham and Gwyneverre were no strangers to this training ground. The bonded pair of beasts spent countless hours training from the time they were younglings, until they were where they were now -- hardened warriors, assassins, machines trained to kill. The large dragon flitted back and forth in the air, practicing tight maneuvers for aerial battle. Small, controlled plumes of fire light the area around her as she pulled her wings in and rolled before unfurling herself and landing hard on a stone perch. Abraham could feel the exhilaration in her blood, the excitement in her bones. She wanted a real opponent, and she wanted it now. He felt the same.

The dragoness parted her jaws and hissed brightly over Abraham's contemplations, alerting him to the fact they were no longer alone. The leviathan turned toward the approaching pair, eying the familiar body of the woman quickly. "Anju," He greeted her, turning his shoulders to face her. "What are you working on today?"

He might have been an asshole, but he'd known this girl his entire life.

I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

Messages In This Thread
well-oiled machines - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Abraham - 03-24-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Anju - 03-31-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Abraham - 04-08-2021, 01:36 PM