deep in our sleeplessness
Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel

Wholly unperturbed by the prospect of a dragon being draped across her back, Amalia continues to extend warm welcome to Riya, youthful delight at the large lizard's attention bubbling gleefully through the Attuned bond. It makes it difficult to focus on the Dragoon's serious demeanor and words, but the demigoddess does school her face when the curt instruction cuts through the mist.

Her wings and weight shift with her attention, a crooked half-smile softening her angled face at the idea that Riya might be causing problems for the girl. "She wasn't," Amalia is quick to defend the dragon, extending a hand to once again scratch beneath her chin. As for what she's looking for? The demigoddess frowns slightly, laurel leaves curling from behind her ears. "I was trying to get a feel for the defenses." She jerks her chin to where the aftermath of a hand mine's explosion has left the ground singed dark. "I wanted to see how they worked. If they could send messages, maybe, instead of just attacking."
become more committed to your dreams
than you are to your comfort zone

Messages In This Thread
deep in our sleeplessness - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Amalia - 03-18-2021, 05:30 PM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Amalia - 03-18-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Anju - 03-24-2021, 08:15 AM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Amalia - 04-13-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: deep in our sleeplessness - by Anju - 05-02-2021, 05:44 AM