your blood's as good an ink as any
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
SUNJATA
i heard you telling lies
i heard you say you weren't born of our blood
He isn’t alone for long, and his mind is too far shifted in between his fuck ups and the rest of it, that when Hotaru arrives it flares feathers along his neck, his leash on his emotions unkept, loosely held, falling apart in an instant. The glass is downed, sat back on the counter and he hisses against the burn, letting Hotaru’s words roll over him, lips parting to respond once he manages to find out what he wants to say.

It goes out the window immediately as Nate slips through the door – Sunjata trying his best to keep his side of the bond through the ring silent, though it flares with anxiety all the same. Hotaru keeps her distance, Nate sifts in like a breeze – so light, so jovial in comparison, and he’s going to fucking ruin it like he always does.

No… I just got home.” He offers a bit wearily, shrugging off Nate’s question and Hotaru’s comment of early drinking. “We, uh, we need to talk.” He’s stumbling over his words and he isn’t even drunk yet, not even a buzz aside from his own anxieties. Instead, to cover it up, he pours another glass of it and finally lifts his gaze to Hotaru, then to Nate – before his brows pinch together in sudden concern.

Nate, your eye…?” He says instead, gruffly, voice still a hint hoarse as he reaches up to rub at his chest, over a tattoo that’s thankfully still hidden. His gaze lingers on Nate, however, waiting for an answer. “What happened in the Grounds?” He supplies instead, wondering if it’s easier for Nate to explain what happened to his eye before Sunjata has a chance to blurt out ‘I fucked Safrin and I’m having a child and none of you were involved, but I did it for us.
i know we're the crooked kind
but you're crooked too, boy, and it shows
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 07:24 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-20-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:26 AM