your blood's as good an ink as any
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i heard you telling lies
i heard you say you weren't born of our blood
The anger is felt from Hotaru and he doesn’t blame her. He doesn’t shy away from it. He knows he deserves it, just as he had all those other times. Only… Only they didn’t know, just yet, how bad it was about to be. He stares at the counter until he sees the movement in the corner of his eye, of Nate removing the blood ring and his heart sinks.

So far, at least, the wedding ring stays. He wonders for how long, however. “I did.” He says quietly in response to Hotaru, shaking his head to Nate’s distant voice, feeling the knife press itself between his ribs. At least the alcohol numbs away a bit of it now, it makes it easier for him to lift his gaze, dark and hazy, quiet and swimming, turning to focus on his lovers.

Had he really come back from the ocean for this? Perhaps he should’ve stayed. “She’s making me fight in the war.” He doesn’t have a choice. That much is certain, and it pains him to admit as he looks to Nate. “I… bargained that…” Gods this is so hard. The electricity crackles in the room and instinctively the draconic plates form along his chest and neck, replacing the feathers lest he get electrocuted again.

If the old gods win and the Voice is destroyed, that they would save you.” His gaze flickers to Nate before it shudders and he reaches up to rub at his jaw, at the scar that spans across half his face. “And…” He swallows hard as he looks to Hotaru next, his voice rough and weary, his hand rising to rub at his temple and run through his hair, keeping his distance from her and Nate alike. “I’m so sorry, Ru.” He stumbles in the words again, fighting with himself on how to word it knowing they had never been his strong suit.

We bargained a life for a life.” Not his, not Hotaru’s, no. “A child. My child.” Not with them either.

He’s fucking it up. He clenches his jaw, closes his eyes and presses his hand against his cheeks and eyes. “My child with Safrin.” A child that he must protect and love and be a father to, which terrifies him in his own right, to then ensure Nate's safety after.

But now? Now with Nate as a demigod? There was no going back. They stood on opposite sides now. Nate with the Voice and Sunjata with Safrin, and Hotaru - if she wants it - smack dab in the middle.

He wouldn't blame her if she didn't. He wouldn't blame Nate either if he left, too.
i know we're the crooked kind
but you're crooked too, boy, and it shows
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-20-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:26 AM