but you can never leave
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"No no," Ludo says to Remi with a shake of its head. "No, this is my wagon, and my other wagon with differences. Ianto's wagon is somewhere off into the Greatwood." It reaches out now to gently pluck the papers from Remi's hands, letting them disappear into its rags where, undoubtedly, most of its other toys and offerings live. There, now Ludo's wagon can't be mistaken for anyone else's, and Remi can get on with being silly about his dream powers.

Slouching more comfortably around its chosen's shoulders, Ludo oOoOos at the mention of a dream catcher, nodding this time. "That sounds like a very good idea," it agrees. "Something to hang over this poor soul's bed so that they can sleep without worrying that you will come a creeping. Yes, let us make a dream catcher."

Remi has received a quest from Ludo!

He will need to complete:

1 x thread collecting the sap of a Wicker Woman and infusing it with a drop of Remi's blood
1 x thread collecting rope from a ship that has been wrecked and sunk underwater
1 x thread sieving for shiny stones in the Wishtide Waterways

Messages In This Thread
but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-19-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-21-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-21-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-26-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-26-2021, 03:35 PM