saving all my sinning
Elide Pendragon
Researcher / Hunter

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Elide

Elide doesn't peer into Aisha's work, not one to stick her nose if it should not belong, though she does spy the hastily jotted handwriting. No, she is more observant of the shift in Aisha's pupils, but already she knows that the woman is close to her leopard within. She finds it interesting all the same as the black of her eyes returns to normal and, once more, she is fully human. Attuned have always been fascinating in how the beasts seem to be just as alive and independent as their own master, waiting to be unleashed on the world around them.

Elide would never understand such feeling now, her own flesh numb and her heart allowing no room for dramatic, sweeping emotions.

A chair is pushed out for her, a welcome invitation to sit down and talk. Her hands unfold to relieve herself of her jacket, draping it over the back of the chair. She settles in quietly, hearing the implication in Aisha's words even if the woman doesn't mean to prod at the issue of LongNight. She'll find Elide is not touchy to the subject, merely thinking over how she wants to put things.

"Yes, well, I had to recover from the... fight, if it can be called that," she murmurs, "things did not go as I expected them to. I would say they went better, there is reason to believe we've won the fight, but there was a.. giant bird that appeared, not one of the monsters. It set fire to the Grounds, killed off a lot of the monsters. The group I was with managed to find shelter after the Barracks burned down, and we survived that way. Not all of us, though," she is indifferent to the losses and she sounds like it, too; a casualty of a war they signed up for, or were doomed to be apart of, however one may want to put it. "There will be a lot of rebuilding for them to do, perhaps in more ways than one. I have a feeling that bird will be back, as well."

Elide isn't too intent on continuing the discussion of that, however, and she looks up from where her gaze has rested on the table in front of her, "Kiada told me she might try to restart the guild now that she has come back, although she was not certain of if she would be the one leading it anymore." Elide's gaze neutrally examines Aisha, not giving away any opinion but perhaps... prompting, " I see she was right in that assumption after all. What are your plans?"
never before had the song of war
been the song of hope ascending

Messages In This Thread
saving all my sinning - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Elide - 04-01-2021, 09:05 AM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Aisha - 04-02-2021, 12:06 AM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Elide - 04-02-2021, 05:12 PM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Aisha - 04-04-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Elide - 04-07-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Aisha - 04-09-2021, 12:39 AM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Elide - 04-09-2021, 04:08 PM
RE: saving all my sinning - by Aisha - 04-11-2021, 03:33 PM