(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Sam will get no specifics from her regarding Ronin other than secretive half-smile and a small shrug of her shoulders. Maybe Wessex knows the answer to that and maybe she doesn’t, but she’s not willing to share that particular information strategy just yet.

Tilting her chin towards her brother, Wessex listens quietly, nodding to acknowledge that yes, he is kind and yes, that is something that counts. “I think so. I’m learning more and more that it’s a good, useful thing. Can’t always barrel through things like a bull.” Which is saying a lot, because that used to be Wessex’s main tactic, opinions and results be damned. But life doesn’t always work that way and so, yes - kindness is a strength.

“Well, what about some sort of volunteer slash outreach? Make an effort to keep a helpful Ascended presence in Halo and Torchline? Keep an eye on the Notice Boards for things that people need help with? Or you could ask Isla or Nate what needs to be done with the Infirmary or Wren Society.” Her head tilts the other way, considering a few things.

“What upgrades do you have? If we’re thinking long term support.” Support can come in so many forms, from healing to boosting power to suppressing others' abilities.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 06-05-2021, 11:21 PM