(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

It was a blessing that Wessex agreed with him; Sam had been half-afraid he was going to be laughed at for listing his kindness in his strengths. There certainly were those on both the Ascended and Old God's sides that would dismiss him as a pathetic bystander and little else, not worthy for the front lines - which he wasn't, but hopefully he could find use elsewhere, as Wessex suggested.

"...You have been a little forceful in the past." He agreed; really a massive understatement given the two times she'd threatened him with a knife (and one time succeeded in hitting him with it).

As for what he could do, her suggestion was something he was already doing in a sense anyway, and something he could certainly do more actively. Helping Isla or Nate would allow him to be useful in a war situation, allow him to help people without having to harm. "Those are good ideas." When it came to his upgrades though, Sam had to grit his teeth and awkwardly look away, shuffling in his seat.

"I um, lost them all when...yeah, and--" Sam was sure he didn't have to tell Wessex when he was stripped of his abilities. "--I have my shield and my invisibility back."
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 06-09-2021, 06:13 PM