(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Ha. Mm." Sam agreed, laughing at his own failures; there was no point in getting offended - he'd recently come to terms with a lot of his own foibles and was working on them. "I'm trying to get to know all of the Ascended better. We'll need that closeness."

Thankfully she didn't comment on his time away from the Voice; Sam was sure that Wessex had plenty to say about it, so her silence was a much-appreciated kindness. More defense orientated upgrades were definitely what he wanted; things that would allow him to remain safe while carrying on work behind the scenes and around the more social, soft concerns of a war.

Speaking of the war, though... "It was. I honestly am feeling more and more jaded from it, but...I want to try and see if we can get an idea of how many people, on both sides of this divide, are interested in peace. How many don't want to fight. If there's enough of us maybe we could work to do...something." He gestured vaguely, palms open before him. "It has to worth a try, right?"
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 06-15-2021, 06:47 PM