(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
“Yes, we will.” Readily agreeing, Wessex knows they’ll need more than closeness, they’ll need to trust each other. Which may be easier for some, harder than others. Maybe there’s still time to mend fences. Hell, if you’d told Wessex a year ago that she would be sitting with Sam on a stone wall in the middle of their home and having a calm, non-violence conversation with him, she may have told you to fuck right off.

“I don’t know, is it?” she questions, trying to keep everything as gentle and calm as it had been before. “You can’t stop this,” she murmurs, looking down at her own hands. “The Gods want it, and they have enough people under their sway to make it happen. Not liking it, being jaded - it doesn’t stop anything. It just leaves your own side weakened.” Wessex both looks and sounds grim, her lips pressing together into a thin line, forehead furrowed into a knit between her eyebrows. Good thing she’ll never have to worry about getting more wrinkles, this whole war thing would age her quickly.

“I don’t want it either. Really, I want nothing but to make the Grounds beautiful and happy. But at some point I have to accept it and prepare for the worst. So I need to know what you’re going to do. Or not do.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 06-16-2021, 08:24 PM