(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Hearing Wessex unable to entertain even his last hope that peace was worth a try, Sam's shoulders slumped a little. He'd been coming to the same conclusion himself, but there had been a part of him that had wanted to hold on to the idea of peace, to the idea that somehow sense would prevail. "...Even the Voice wants it?"

As for what he was going to do - Gods, Sam wished he knew too. "...I will fight, if I have to. I don't want to and I don't think I'll be very good at it, but...The Voice is my Goddess and if it comes to it, I will fight for the Ascended. We have not committed enough sins for the kind of hatred the Old Gods have for us. It's wrong." If he was good at speaking, perhaps he could try and convince the world different, but Sam knew that wasn't even worth a try. No, all he could do was be sure he was ready when the time came.

"I'm...scared. Honestly." He admitted, glancing across at her. "Are you?"
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 06-17-2021, 09:42 PM