(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"An end..." Sam repeated quietly, an ironic smile briefly on his lips. "Do you think that end involves everyone that isn't Ascended gone? Or...do you think we'll be able to end it before that? I know..I know you can't tell me the future, but I think the Voice tells you the most of her plans." If any of them were to know how the war would go, it was Wessex.

Blinking and looking up as Wessex took his hand, all Sam could do was nod; he knew he wouldn't be much use, but he'd give all he had.

It was further comfort, in an odd way, to hear that Wessex was scared too. It was not just a fault of his own, but something they all dealt with in the face of such terrifying odds. "...Yes, you're right. I spoke to the Voice and she seemed far more confident than I thought she would. I suppose she might have some things we don't know about."
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 06-20-2021, 09:25 PM