(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
A world full of just Ascended? It doesn’t sound like the vision the Voice wants, but then perhaps Wessex is projecting her own version of a utopia instead of their Lady’s. Taking a moment to think it through, she has to eventually shake her head. “I don’t know… other than I don’t think getting rid of non-Ascended is her goal. We’ll always be more special, but she’s always said she’s here for everyone. And then there’s the population problem. From a purely logistical point of view, it isn’t practical.”

And the Voice is, amongst mamy things, highly practical.

“Unfortunately, I’m still on a need-to-know basis. I know what She needs me to do, but I don’t get a lot of the bigger picture.” And when she does - no, she won’t tell Sam her doubts quite yet. That’s something for another time.

“I think they underestimate her cleverness,” she says quietly. “And She knows it.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 06-21-2021, 03:15 AM