(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
“Me too,” Wessex readily agrees. “I hate thinking that I’ll have to meet certain on the battlefield - if it comes to that. I hate knowing that they think it’s okay to wipe out an entire race of people.” Her mind drifts to Hotaru, to Aurelia, and Noah. People who she liked, enjoyed their company, and had helped. And vice versa. How they were apparently so threatened that their future had to be Ascended-less. “It’s really hard to reconcile those two things.”

So maybe they aren’t such good people, after all.

“I know! keep trying to encourage people to go talk to her themselves, but they’re really fucking stubborn about it! It blows my mind that they just accept the truth from someone else!” All of a sudden rather animated and incredulous, something seems to have struck one of the Wraith’s nerves - and for once, it wasn’t directed at Sam’s character. "Even our own brothers and sisters seem hesitant to go and see her."
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 06-23-2021, 01:47 AM