(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"I don't understand it. Remi, Ronin, Amalia...I know...I know they have reasons to work for the Old Gods, connections and things, but...how can they actually believe it? That we're so dangerous we need to be taken out? That they have to follow them?" Despair now gripping him firmly, Sam sighed and pushed his hands through his hair. It felt as if he'd shifted, at some point down the line, to a new dimension, one where his friends were enemies and reasonable people had disappeared. "Amalia is my sister. But that's not worth anything, I suppose."

They'd never gotten along, despite their best efforts, but he'd never thought she'd happily go along with his and his people's genocide.

He nodded, having noticed this himself and found it irritating too; he'd been lectured several times by people that had never seen the Voice about the Goddess as if they knew exactly how she was. "I've been trying to encourage the new ones too, but they feel like they're bothering her. Maybe...maybe we should do some kind of family-wide prayer to introduce them."
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 06-28-2021, 06:17 PM