(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Whether or not the Old God demis truly believed the Ascended were dangerous didn’t really matter. It’s that they were willing to stand behind the genocide, no matter what. “I’m not sure they do,” is all Wessex can offer as a consolation, shrugging. “Aside from Amalia and Delphia. They have other things and people who are more important, or maybe they just love their powers too much. I don’t know. Whatever there reasons are, they made their peace with them.” Otherwise they wouldn’t be here, there wouldn’t be two sides. Siblings could just as easily fall apart, and if there’s anything she’s learned over the years, it’s that family is a two way street.

“That’s so… weird.” Frowning a bit, Wessex makes a mental note to ponder that one for the future and then looks at Sam again. “I suppose it might be time for a family meeting soon. I’m probably going to step down, focus on some demigod things, and we’ll need to… get reacquainted. Meet the new ones. Start a new plan.”

Maybe then he could have his chance to start to lead.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 06-30-2021, 01:21 AM