(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
She wrinkles her nose too, having heard (of course) of Paper Wasps, but never encountered them. The Atheneum isn’t her usual stomping grounds. “I bet.”

Despite their mutual hatred of wasps, it isn’t much to go on, until the wheelbarrow gets stuck and between their two impressive strengths, they wrest it from the grips of the dastardly Memory Mud. Wessex offers him a smile as thanks and when he asks, explains. “It’s good for fields, I think. Have you ever seen the Woodlands after a fire. Outside of a firepit? Little sprigs of green pop up, and not just because the overgrowth is gone, but I think it’s because the ash is useful. So I’m composting it for the farmers first.”

Dumping the ash into the dirt pile, she then scoots around to the other side and picks up a shovel, mixing the dirt and the ash in together. “Got several of these around the Grounds and some families waiting for planting day.” A strand of hair falls into her face and she tucks it back, leaving a smear of dirt along her temple - an unusual, ordinary mess for the normally sharp-edged and clean Queen.

“How did the shop come out? Not too bad, I hope.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 04-08-2021, 12:40 AM