(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Mmm. Hopefully." There were so many things facing them that it felt hard to celebrate a 'new beginning', but Sam wanted to remain optimistic for the moment. Hearing Wessex did indeed think all the monsters had been defeated was encouraging, though he knew he'd struggle to actually believe it until he saw the peace himself at the next Longnight.

And speaking of those early Ascended, something rose to his mind that had been there often lately; "You know...some time ago, I saw The Prince. Do you...know much about him? I couldn't help then, but I wonder how all this has affected him and if I could help now..." It wasn't in his heart to abandon the poor creature.

Back to work with the shovels, Sam idly wondering in the back of his mind what all the ashes had started as; doors, signs, chairs...they'd rebuild again, the Grounds always did, but it still tugged at his heart to think of all the burnt memories. "You don't...think it could have a bias against the Ascended, if it's connected to the Old Gods?" Maybe he was being paranoid, but Sam felt he could never been too careful nowadays.
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 04-13-2021, 02:12 PM