(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
Hearing Sam expand on what he wants the Voice to do for the Prince has her doubtful, but the idea of helping him, even if it’s with a merciful death (and privately, she doubts very much that their Lady, wonderful as she is, will leave a defective Ascended around). So she hums and purses her lips before offering, “I could easily get him to a shrine. All I’d have to do is touch him. Or maybe the two of us, together, could summon our Lady.”

Whether or not he wants her help hasn’t really occurred to Wessex - she just sees an easier, logical step towards achieving his goal. Shrugging, she places her shovel in the wheelbarrow and gestures for Sam to leave his there.

“It’s always a possibility. I wouldn’t put anything past them these days, what with being on the verge of keeping the Order out. Having us all die in a Grounds-wide fire during LongNight could easily be written off as a complete accident.” And while she has no illusions about the heralds and Old Gods not needing the Order to see what’s going on inside the Grouds, it would make it infinitely harder for their chosen tools.

“Let’s hope for our sake it isn’t a conspiracy. Cause we might need Frey to find out what its problem is.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 04-15-2021, 11:50 PM