(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Maybe...we'd have to find him first, though, and that's not as easy as it sounds. Though he does have a..scent." Sam said politely, stepping around saying that the Prince had awful, constant gas. "When I last touched him, it seemed to hurt him." Sighing, he looked down at his gloved hand, the leather prosthetic soft and worn - maybe it would be different if it wasn't his skin. "I'm going to speak to the Voice first and see what she thinks I should do, if anything."

There were probably more important things for him to be worrying about, to be fair, with the threat of war looming and people he'd once considered friends joining the Order; maybe that was why he was focusing on this task. It was a distraction, if nothing else.

Putting down the shovel, he tilted his head curiously hearing that Wessex apparently planned to speak to Frey. While he supposed that of all the Gods, they were the one he was the least scared of (after all, they had given the gift of the sensation room), they were still very much an Old God. "Are you...going to speak to them yourself? Do you even know if they'd show up to you? I can't imagine them being very nice. Have...you ever been to an Old God shrine?"
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 04-19-2021, 09:22 PM