(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
It would be Sam’s project, not hers, he knows far more about the Prince (that is, anything) than she does, so she nods along and lets him talk it out. “Sure. Let me know if you’d like some help.” And if not, that’s okay with her too. She has no fondness for the creature, even if it is one of their elder siblings.

Moving to take ahold of the wheelbarrow’s arms, the Wraith almost laughs at Sam’s next question. “Me? No. Noah and Henry are interested in talking to Frey and have volunteered to ask on our behalf. I’ve never been to an Old Gods shrine to ask for anything of them - in fact, the Voice came to me at the one in Halo instead.” Chuckling bitterly, she adds, “I would expect to be smited for who I am, and nothing less.”

She leads the way back out and then tilts a head towards Sam’s direction, assuming he’s followed. “Did you ever find out about the door?” she asks casually. “The door that killed Rex and Clem?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 04-21-2021, 07:59 PM