(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Mhm. Though...maybe its one of those things I should try do myself. I've been trying to prove myself, I suppose...after last year." Sam was sure he didn't have to clarify was he was speaking about.

Thankfully it seemed that Wessex understood how stupid it would be to approach Frey on her own. "You know, a while ago, I went to a Safrin shrine with Amalia. While...I was away from the Voice; nothing happened, but that's kind of what's amazing - she didn't smite me or really seem too mad. I'm sure Amalia's presence had a lot to do with that, but..." He shrugged, sure that his half-sister would never take him back, so he had no chance of seeing Safrin again. "It would be interesting to actually see if they'd talk to us."

He did follow her, though his footsteps stopped at her question, a sudden pang of worry in his chest. "Um..what about the door, sorry? There's been a lot happening." Sam stalled, unsure if Wessex knew about his part in that.
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 04-22-2021, 09:04 PM