(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"...You're right. It's..hard to know what to say to someone who has already decided you're evil. Amalia won't listen to me at all anymore either and I'm worried that the friends I had that were ambivalent to the Gods...I think they're being snatched up." He sighed, holding his arms at the elbows and hunching in his shoulders. "Ronin...Remi...everyone is being made into a Demi God and forced into things. It's not that different from Ascending, really."

Sam was beholden to the Voice because of his body, Remi was beholden to Ludo because of his child and powers. At the end of the day, they were both pawns.

He could sense his question had irked her a little, but he hadn't known how else to buy time. As it turned out, she wasn't asking about the origins again; Sam let out a breath and shook his head. "No. It seems no one knows where it is. I suppose the person to ask would be Deimos, if you could even get in contact with him anymore...since he made it, you know. But he might not know either." He shrugged; at the end of the day, if it was still a door, it wasn't that hard to avoid.

"We need more weapons of our own. Maybe something we could ask the Voice about. I...want to remain peaceful, but if we have to defend ourselves...against everyone else? I don't think we have much of a chance." Pessimistic, maybe, but that was how he always was.
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 04-30-2021, 09:14 PM