(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
She’s surprised by what he says, pausing briefly in her wheeling to consider the comparison. “Huh. I’d never thought of it that way, but… yeah, you’re kinda right.” Would Ronin have ascended to demigod status if he hadn’t died? Would Remi have? Does it even matter? If not them, then someone else, surely. “Guess I’m lucky, then.” Her lips tighten into a close-mouthed grin, perhaps a bit more grim than she’d like.

And it only turns grimmer, as he mentioned Deimos.

“Well, that won’t be happening. Kiada might be able to find out, but I’m afraid that Deimos and I don’t have much of a relationship.” And likely never would. But it’s worth asking Kiada, she thinks - or asking Sam to ask Kiada.

They reach another shed - this one used just for storing tools, and Wessex opens it to begin to return the wheelbarrow and the shovel. “I actually do think we have a chance, but we have to learn to work together - myself included - and we have to accept that this shitty thing is coming, whether we want it to or not. We have to learn to trust each other and be brave and -” the shovel is tossed unceremoniously in, as she leans over the wheelbarrow, hands gripping the edges tightly. “Yeah, we need some more weapons. And we need to shield ourselves from the Order, still.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 05-05-2021, 01:22 AM