(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

Sam had to give out a tiny, under his breath laugh at that. It seemed like in a week he could look around and find everyone around him was a Demi God. He supposed next time he saw Deimos he'd just have to look out for wings or laser eyes or whatever the General was blessed with.

"I just...wish I could understand. Talk to them for a while; but I know that's a stupid idea." He sighed, shutting the door once she was through it and leaning against the wall of the shed, fiddling with the cuff of his shirt sleeve. "It's not like the Voice is actually hurting anyone, at least not for a long time. If anything, with the portals, life has gotten better...maybe..." An idea coming to him, Sam looked up with a bright spark in his eyes. "Maybe if things got really bad, we could ask her to make the portals only usable by us. Then we'd be able to get around much quicker than them."

It would at least give them a headstart in any fleeing they'd have to do, which Sam suspected would be a lot.
I was not ready for the road
I was so discontent to wear that heavy load

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Samuel - 05-12-2021, 06:19 PM