(open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
She knows the despair (though maybe she’s taking liberties calling it that) in his voice, her own frustrations lately mirrored in the bookmaker. “It’s not a stupid idea,” she says gently, laying a hand on his shoulder as she comes out of the shed. “Just a pointless thing that will only end in frustration.” Removing her hand, she looks at Sam a bit sadly, “Even if not all of them are like Amalia in their… beliefs about Ascended, they’re under the Old Gods’ sway enough to choose the side that says genocide is okay. Or maybe forced to be, I don’t know.”

Maybe Sunjata was tricked and maybe he wasn’t. Maybe Ronin wanted to have a child by a goddess. Maybe not. She isn’t close enough to any of them to know the truth. “I’m not sure if there’s anything more to understand about that choice. They clearly have other priorities. Or their hatred of the Voice is strong enough to warrant it.” Neither of which they can counter.

Gesturing for him to walk with her with another jerk of her chin, Wessex starts to meander through the settlement. “I asked her that, a couple of seasons ago. It sounded like it could be done - and I’m honestly not opposed to it. But we’d need some way for our allies to move too.”

Ain’t no one like Henry getting left behind. Not on her watch.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: (open) 'cause we find ourselves in the same old mess - by Wessex - 05-19-2021, 12:50 AM