just a moment to hold
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
there's a light that you give me
when I'm in shadow
He rather adores Isla liks this, her curls nestled as if by magic on her head, and no, he very much doesn't want to free them. Instead his fingers melt away into feathers as if that will somehow ensure that she remains as elegant as she'd intended herself to be, despite his beastly pawing of her. Which, seemed now to be a theme.

However as she strips off his belt and unfastens his pants, Remi's eyes seem to close all on their own as he utterly goes blind and deaf to everything in the world that isn't Isla. Fingers falling out of her hair as her tongue runs up the length of him, his fingers twitching with restraint and encouragement both, he hastily shakes his head, exhaling a sharp breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding onto. "Right now I hardly remember my own name." He replies, hazarding a look down the length of his body. The sight of her hands wrapped around him, her pebble-blue eyes darkened to a predatory navy in the starlight, has his cock twitching in her fingers as his hips give an involuntary thrust.
there's a feeling you give me, an everglow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Isla

Isla doesn't know if she wants to say good in response to Remi's remark, or if she wants to feign offence that he can't recall the previous time she's been kneeling between his legs. In the end (of course) she says nothing at all, her fingers curling around the base of his cock to give it a firm squeeze, just as her lips and tongue envelop him, taking him in as much as she can. Humming out a near purr of satisfaction, the sound thrumming around his length, Isla moves slowly and teasingly, luxuriating in the realisation of something that's almost dark in its delight.

Mine, comes the thought unbidden. Yes, there's Ronin. But Ronin is another entity entirely, a separate realm that Isla has no interest in crossing into. But when it comes to Remi, to how he feels about her and how he feels about any woman who isn't her? The possessive gratification that brings is beyond anything Isla expects to feel. It has her fingers tipped with claws, it has her taking Remi again and again, her hands moving in tandem with her mouth in a relentless and passionate rhythm.
we're gonna separate ourselves tonight
we're always running scared but holding knives
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
Had Remi not been told by Vai that the jacket he wore was to be used on multiple dates, his wings would certainly have thrust their way through by now. The vibration of Isla's lips against his cock has him squirming in place, wanting to tell her to stop so that there's enough of him left over. But left over for what? And so he does his best to uncurl his toes in his shoes (gods why hadn't he taken them off), and to find something to do with his hands. He was overthinking the moment like he never had before, worrying that behind his head was too indulgent, that in her hair was too demanding, and that tangled in the blanket was too predictable. All of them would have been better than what he did with them, which was to let them hover over his chest, flinching and grasping at his scarred-skin.

"I...haven't had...sex, since.." He has to remind himself after every word not to hold his breath, but he can't seem to get the hang of it, nor can he shift his shoulders from near his ears or keep his thighs relaxed. It's too much, not to be able to move like this. To simply endure the perfect reckoning Isla was releasing upon him. "..since..." Remi hadn't told Isla about he and Ronin's plans to be sexually responsible, had he? What good timing, that he should think of it now.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Isla

Whatever Isla might have been expecting from Remi, this certainly isn't it. The Lullaby moves and speaks as if he's being tortured (and not in a good way), his hands awkwardly hovering about his chest, his muscles tense, breath coming out in rough pants. And it's not exactly encouragement, when he does speak, and the reaction has Isla drawing back and sitting up between his thighs, enveloped in moonlight and looking thoroughly confused.

"Sorry," she murmurs, tucking a curl that's come loose back behind her ear. "I thought you were..." She shakes her head as if it doesn't matter, and the silver flush on her cheeks is more akin to embarrassment now, than lust. "Sorry," Isla says again, carefully extracting herself and rising back to her feet. "I wasn't thinking. You and Ronin are... you should be with him before me."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
She stops, abruptly from his point of view, and it leaves Remi gasping for air like a fish out of water. Looking up to see her with a silvery-flush in her dress beneath the moonlight has him thoroughly confused, especially when an apology is the next thing that leaves her lips. "Wh-" He stammers, blinking hard and silently threatening his hands that should they reach for her head to push her back down, that he'll cut them off himself.

"-no, wha-" But then she's standing, and without her fingers upon him he has absolutely no idea what it is she's thinking or feeling. "No, Isla, that isn't-" Sitting up, Remi hisses in a breath as his erection is trapped awkwardly against the material of his half-opened pants. With a grumble he stuffs it against his stomach, tugging up his underwear and holding his pants closed with one hand as he forces himself to his feet. It's awkward and hasty, but never once do Remi's eyes leave Isla as he makes his way toward her.

"Isla, that isn't what I meant at all." Remi tries to explain, reaching out a hand for her arm. "I just meant I wasn't going to last he adds with a belated laugh that disappears quickly.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla doesn't expect him to get up after her, and she's already slipping her heels back on when Remi reaches for her arm. And of course she stops, because obviously she doesn't really want to leave, and what she does want is awkwardly trying to adjust his erection back into his pants. "It certainly didn't seem like that's what you meant," she admits, sounding a mix of confused and a little silly now that things have ended so abruptly.

"Perhaps it's for the best that this stops here though. First dates and all," she mumbles, awkward and bemused and not really knowing how to back-track from here. Still, she doesn't move away from Remi, and his hand on her arm registers as a vibrant warmth against her skin wherever he touches. She can't feel it, but she can certainly understand it.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
"Well, I wasn't thinking clearly to put it mildly." Remi laughs, though it's a hollow and almost panicky sound as he realizes just how badly he messed up the moment. Not that he really understands how. Instead of search for the words, the alchemist lets his emotions flow outward from his fingertips. The plait of what he feels is comprised most strongly of a vein of arousal and reckless need that horribly obscures everything else. Woven around it though, is joy and love and confusion.

'—" His lips open but Remi swallows down the no! that his erection is currently screaming. "Sure, we can—" Watching as she begins to slip on her shoes, Remi's head tilts pleading to the side. "Don't go." He whispers earnestly, awkwardness be damned. "Please? We don't have to do this, but...I'd very much like this date not to be over." Much as his erection was vowing to ensure that Remi regretted everything he was saying, the alchemist was determined to have the right head win out.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

Isla is all geared up and ready to flee the awkwardness when the first threads of Remi's emotions start to seep through, and it's enough to have her gazing back up and into his eyes. They're both confused, and at least on Isla's part, very regretful that a single moment had nearly ruined everything that came before it. It might be a risky move (and it definitely won't make Remi's erection any happier), but the medic folds back into his arms to hug him.

"Okay," she murmurs, nodding agreement against his bare chest. "I don't want it to be over yet either. And I'm sorry, I just thought..." Trailing off, she shrugs her shoulders and flashes a self-conscious sort of smile up at him. "I don't know what I thought, but it was a bit stupid." Pressing a kiss against his chest, just beyond the scarring from Fiat Lux, her hands stray down onto his hips. "It also feels a little... flat, to leave things like this."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
She melts against him, and to say that one head of his wasn't brilliantly painting portraits of pinning her against the dark grasses and freeing himself from the confines of his pants, would be a lie. Still, with his teeth grit together to still the inclination of his lower half, he wraps his arms around her, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"When has stupid ever stopped us, mm? After all these years?" Isla's smile is met by nothing short of adoration beaming from Remi, as he shakes his head. "Also to answer your question, of course I remember." His voice shifts, accent thickening with the hindsight of memory as he looks down at her. "I remember seeing you lost in the moonlight. I'd never seen you so out of sorts." Truthfully, Remi had thought she was going to die at the time. "So yes I remember. But I also remember every moment that came after, too. Just like I will now."

Much as he appreciated everything she did while poised between his legs, it was all just a pleasurable blip in the life they'd led together so far. That said, Remi can't help but tilt his head as his smile grows wry. "But gods if you don't make my mind a blur sometimes when we're like that. I was having a hard time remembering how to breathe much less form sentences."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"I try to make a habit of not letting stupid get a foot in the door," Isla remarks, her voice muffled against him, her eyes closing to pretend she can feel the kiss he presses to her hair. Still, Isla leans into the embrace, her cheek resting against where she can feel his heartbeat thrumming through his body. And obviously she can feel the rest of him too, and her fingers pluck teasingly at the waistband of his pants.

With her eyes closed, the way Remi's accent wraps around his words sounds nearly like music, and Isla is smiling despite herself. "Well," she says at last, peeking up at him again. "It's good to know that I am still human enough to overreact and almost ruin a perfectly good date." She ought to step back, she knows, but she just can't bring herself to do so. "Do you want to...?" Pick up where we left off? Map more stars? Drag each other into the sex room?
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
'This is a lot of talk about feet tonight. Is there something about you I should know..?' Remi asks, grinning against her hair that he's taken such efforts to keep beautifully pinned up. But then her fingers find the waistband of his pants and gulps in a few strangled sips of air that do absolutely nothing to help clear the lump suddenly in his throat. Closing his eyes (not helpful, it's just all images of blue eyes nestled between his legs), Remi bites the inside of his cheek and prays to whatever god might give a single fuck about his current situation, for even an ounce more of willpower.

"Well, if this was you overreacting, it will be smooth sailing." He was married to the most dramatic man in all of Caido by his estimation. Then again, Ronin had never left him in the middle of a blowjob, though.

Her question catches him off-guard, given that her fingers had just been plucking at his waistband. Reaching a hand up to ruffle his fingers sideways through his curls, Remi instead reaches for her hands. "...to continue this wonderful and completely not awkward or weird date we're having?" Leaning forward to softly kiss her, he nods against her lips. "I absolutely do."
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"I think you are choosing to pick out all the parts of our conversation that are about feet," Isla drawls, smirking up at him. "Is there something about you that I should know?" She raises her eyebrows and peers up to meet his gaze now as if the answers might just lie there. Her expression turns apologetic as it becomes evident, what she's doing to him, and Isla allows him to take her hands willingly to create some (much needed) distance between them,

Then, of course, he kisses her, and she hums a note of needy contentment against his lips. "Is that so? Would you like me to try harder to overreact next time? Perhaps throw something?" she asks, smiling into the kiss but nodding nonetheless. "I would like that very much," she says of continuing their date, stepping back enough that there's some space between them, before moving to adjust his shirt as best she can (the buttons are gone, so... yeah).

"Shall we keep mapping these stars? I'd like to have something complete by the time we head back."
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
when I'm in shadow
"Who knows? Ronin's feet are absolutely horrible. Yours though? I can't say I've given them as much thought as I should have. Perhaps I will learn something new about myself." Remi says, nudging one of her feet with his, to suggest she should remove her shoes again.

"Definitely throw something. Or! Or—" Slyly, the alchemist grins. "—you could stamp your feet."

Tempted as he is to simply make himself a new shirt from a memory of an old one, the night air isn't too cold. So instead he simply readjusts himself, properly does up his pants, and stuffs the bottom of his shirt into it to hold the entire thing together.

Biting the inside of his cheek to keep himself from saying, how nice that something will be finished tonight, the alchemist nods. Sitting back down on the blanket, Remi holds up Isla's frame for her, waggling it between his fingers to entice her back down as well.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla

"Well, you can save learning that about yourself for another time. Or preferably get Ronin to sort out his feet and you can learn it about yourself with him." Isla snorts and wrinkles her nose - safe to say that regardless how much they've been talking about it, that definitely isn't something she's really on board with. (She'd much rather suck his dick than his toes, put it that way).

Speaking of things that aren't happening, Isla does at least kick off her heels again and settle back on the blanket with Remi and his waggling fingers, though she does raise her eyebrows at him, as if to sense the silence where she's sure some sass is meant to be. "Is there a problem, Mr. Taliesin?" she wonders, holding up her starmap and poking a few more holes through it to add to the details.

Of course she knows there's a problem, really, glancing surreptitiously down at his lap before her eyes move back to his face.