a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
The touch of her lips to his cheek has it dumpling beneath her touch, old wounds and memories alike washed away by her presence. They can only hurt him in the sanctity of his mind now. Phoebe? She’s actually here, alive and real, and that is far more deserving of his active attention.

“I hope so as well,” he admits, boyishly shy and hopeful. They may not follow the same deity, but faith is rooted deeply in both their hearts. It’s no surprise they share this then. This desire to encourage each other onto the paths their patrons lay before them, both trusting that what they are asked to do has the right thing at heart.

But there are some things that do not deserve split attention, and a beautiful woman who loves him laying in his arms? That is certainly one of them. The touch of her hands on his shoulders and her eager consent has him dipping low over her body, arms braced against the bed to press a teasing trail of kisses over the curve of her jaw...down the long graceful line of her neck...across the dip of her collarbone and the flat planes of her breastbone. Breath warm and lips dragging against skin that is only further revealed by the way he drags her dress down to sit below her breasts, framing them for his pleasure alone. Shoving the fabric greedily past her elbows and off her arms, eager for as much bared skin as he can get. Exploring this new form of hers, as if somehow her partial godhood has changed her and he must rediscover every dip and curve she owns.

His hips move in a smooth motion, dipping into her hands to encourage her to explore to her own content. Harper is more than occupied on his own as he dips his head once more to pull one of her bared nipples into his mouth, tongue laving until it buds and perks and teeth gently exerting playful pressure. Shifting his balance to one arm, bicep flexing as he moves his knee higher between her legs for her to clench around or rut against, Harper pulls his opposite hand off the bedding to cup and squeeze her other breast, calloused hand firm and thumb brushing over the apex there as well.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

Phoebe couldn't help the grin that spread across her face as he eagerly accepted her consent, sprinkling kisses down her jaw and neck. It had been a painfully long time since she had been with anyone (as lovely as Frey's dildo was, she really did miss having a partner), and she was glad to not have to ask twice. Perhaps he was much more interested than Mr. Coy liked to let on.

Her hands left his waist only briefly to shimmy their way out of the arms of her dress as Harper pushed it further down. Though he searched for anything that had changed in her form, he would find much was the same as he remembered - delicate curves and soft skin made porcelain from her time hidden away from the sun. That which Frey had altered could not be so easily seen as of yet. Instead he would feel it in her movements. As she resumed her own exploration by working to unfasten his pants, Phoebe braced herself for leverage against his legs, not realizing herself how her own strength had nearly tripled since they had been together last.

The Nightingale was stopped in her tracks though as his teeth grazed over her skin, teasing her back into a slight arch. A soft moan briefly parted her lips, encouraging his ministrations. Delicate fingers tugged on his pant legs, much as he had tugged at her dress, to allow her hands to just reach his member. Though she could have grasped him fully had she twisted her wrist just so. But instead she trailed her fingers lightly along his length in a teasing manner, briefly meandering away to run her nails gently over the skin of his hips before returning once more.
i'll make it feel like a vacay
turn the bed into the ocean
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Coy? Oh yes, perhaps in the early moments of ascertaining interest, gaining consent, ensuring comfort...but Harper has no reservations once the lines are removed. He tilts his hips into her hands, letting her remove his pants and helping to kick out of them, mindless and uncaring where they land. Far more invested in the slick skin beneath his mouth, as his cheeks hollow and he sucks firmly at her nipple, pulling away slowly until it pops free and leaves him gazing with heated eyes at the darkened red of the bud and the shape of his mouth imprinted in a small red mark on her breast.

As her fingers touch and graze the length of his cock only to skirt away to his hip he shudders, a deep groan vibrating in his chest. The hand that teases her other breast cups and squeezes, hard but not painful as he dives down to bite at her clavicle in sharp reprimand. “Tease,” he accuses, breathless and smiling against the imprint of his teeth when he pulls away, lips lingering. His hand leaves her breast to instead hike up the extra material that cascades over her legs, rubbing his calloused palm slowly up from her knee, curving inward to tease at the skin of her inner thighs. Traveling back around to her hip, fully avoiding the material of her panties. She is not the only one who can tease after all.

Harper’s fingertips finally dip to hook in the side of her panties, slowly pulling it taut until the fabric pressed into her mound, dark eyes staring down at the view shamelessly as he manipulated the fabric to pull tight against her clit. All the while still hovering over her, his own cock already hard and flexing against his abs, eager for more of her flirtatious touches.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe

Clearly in the time that had passed, Phoebe had forgotten that beneath his gentle mannerisms Harper was as hotblooded as any man who would not let her teasing go without consequences. Whether she minded those consequences was up for debate.

She pulled her lower lip back beneath her teeth, hissing in air as lips suddenly pulled away from her breast. Phoebe briefly grinned at the groan she elicited from him, but before she could resume her teasing a quick, light rush of discomfort raced across her collarbone. Honey eyes glazed over as her fingers tightened around his hips, realizing suddenly that he had bitten her! Before she could respond though he had already moved on running his hands along her thighs and oh so close to her core but never quite brushing against it. A slight whimper broke through her lips as she she squirmed beneath him helplessly. Pulling against the fabric separating them helped the tiniest bit, but it was far from enough.

In an effort to make up for her transgressions she moved her hands back to his cock, this time pumping her hand slowly along it. Phoebe lifted her torso as well with help from her freehand against his back, pressing a heated kiss against his lips. "Want me to make it up to you?" she whispered breathlessly, lips brushing against his still.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
Each groan and hiss of air between her lips is a victory, stoking the fire that burns hot beneath his skin. Harper revels in the sound of her pleasure, tugging harder on the skimpy fabric in his fingers as he watches it darken where it rests over her core. Growing slick and damp slowly but surely. She may have undeniable power over him any other given moment with his intrinsic shyness, but here away from prying eyes all he can think about is how long she has been gone, how much time he has to make up for. Best spent making her writhe and plead and cry in pleasure.

His own groan rumbles free as she collects herself enough to wrap her hand around his cock, nimble fingers heavenly as they stroke along his hardness. As Phoebe pulls herself up he tilts his head to meet her halfway, sucking at her lower lip and parting with a nip of his teeth against it.

Dark eyes stare her down as he slips his hands underneath her panties to boldly trace her slit with his middle finger, pressing in with flat teasing pressure between her lips but going no further. Instead sliding his finger back and forth slowly, careful to avoid her clit and make the teasing worse. “No,” his voice comes out rough and commanding, smirk devilish. “You’re going to lay back like a good girl and let me wreck you. That’s how you’ll make it up to me. Got it?” He doesn’t care about his own pleasure, not tonight. It will happen surely, but he intends to take her apart and worship her in the most agonizing ways before he takes his own pleasure into consideration.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

Phoebe's lips curved into a small smirk as he nipped at her lip, returning the favor as her teeth grazed over his. Hips rolled slightly against the pressure of his fingers against her core in a desperate attempt to grind her clit against the palm of his hand...

"No."

Well. That was unexpected.

Her eyes fluttered wide in surprise as she froze briefly. Her heart began to race under the intensity of his stare, anticipation building with his low, gravelly command. Phoebe wasn't sure she could recall ever hearing his voice like that before...but she liked it very much. The Nightingale was nothing if not a rule-abiding goody two shoes (in theory) and so she released his cock to let her hand trail up his abdomen and chest to rest against the back of his neck. She pulled him close for another kiss and ran her tongue over his lips once more before pulling away with the slightest tug on his lower lip. "Yes, sir. I'm yours for the taking." she breathed against his lips. Leaning back against the pillows once more, Phoebe lifted her arms to rest above her head before rolling her hips against his hand once more.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
Her surprise is nearly as delectable as her symphony of noises. Being able to undermine her normal superiority in the realm of flirtations is an adrenaline high he doesn’t need, grin sharpening at the way her pupils dilate and she removes her addictive touch. Though he allows her to pull him close, lips converging around her tongue and sucking once, playfully humming darkly as they part. Harper does not mind giving up control to her in other circumstances, but here all he wants is to break her apart and build her back up with his own hands until there’s nobody and nothing else on her mind.

Her obedience earns a sultry smile, and Harper leans down to trace the curve of her ear with this tongue, teeth plucking at the lobe. “So good for me,” he praises, voice deeper than she’s likely ever heard, smoky and almost intimidating. A different gateway for the impulses he normally shields her from.

Impatient and unwilling to wait, he sidles back and pulls her panties free, taking only a moment to chastely kiss her ankle as he tosses the garment somewhere to the side. Taking the time to pepper kisses up the inside of her leg, and wasting no time teasing as he pushes her legs apart and slides smoothly to his stomach between them. Already leaning forward to trace the flat of his tongue from the base of her slit to the top, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit with an appreciative groan, fingertips digging into the soft skin of her thighs.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

The husky tone of his voice sent a shiver down her spine. This was indeed a side of him she had not witnessed in full before. The few times they had slept together prior to his disappearance had been passionate and loving, his usual self still in plain view. But this Harper she had only seen glimpses of, this side he had been afraid for her to see - just channeled into a different activity. Perhaps he was afraid still to confront her with the realities of his past, but if she could help him work through those emotions in this way she was just as happy (perhaps a bit happier in all honesty) to oblige. Sex was healing in its own way as Frey had once told her. And what sort of demigod of Frey would she be if she denied him that solace?

Probably depended on which half you asked.

It seemed with her obedience in hand, Harper had no intention of wasting any time with any more games. She gasped at first but it quickly broke into a moan as she arched her hips against his tongue. Phoebe's fingers curled into the pillows behind her, resisting the urge to reach down to tangle them into his hair. The last thing she wanted was to break his rules and cause him to stop after all!
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
It’s definitely a form of release - and not in the way this act would normally inspire - but that is a consideration for later. For now, there is only her gasp ringing in his ears, the instinctive twitch of skin as her stomach jolts. The sweet moan that follows has him dipping his tongue into her hole, tracing the walls eagerly before suckling gently at her labia. One hand leaves her thigh, thumb finding her clit to press and circle slowly as he fucks his tongue in and out of her in short pulses.

His other hand digs nails slightly into her skin, scratching lightly from hip to thigh. Harper is reluctant to introduce too much pain to their sex, and as such the lines he leaves in his wake are no more than pink against her skin, but it’s an extra sensation for her to contend with. Only after he feels he has gotten her properly wet - her slick and his own saliva coating his chin lewdly - does Harper switch hand and mouth, suckling at the apex of her pussy while deftly inserting two fingers and crooking then teasingly against her walls. His own hips shift restlessly against the bed, earning a small bit of pressure and friction for his aching dick, but ultimately he could lay here eating her out for hours.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

For a moment the sensations blur together, overwhelming her senses. Unable to resist, or think coherently enough to consider the potential consequences, Phoebe reached down to place her hands on his head. Her fingers curled into his hair and she bucked her hips slightly against him, instinctively wanting to pull him closer and deeper.

A low moan broke through her lips as his nails trailed down her legs. The contrast of sensations broke through her haze briefly and as he changed up his position she did as well. He legs bent and heels slid back, allowing his fingers to delve deeper. "Harper..." she groaned as her eyes squeezed closed and nails pressed against his head. Her hips continued to rock against him, thighs tightening slightly as the tension in her core continued to build. "P-please more..." she gasped.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
The hands that find his hair earns a groan of appreciation that vibrates in his mouth and against her sex, greedy hands holding tighter where his arm is looped under and around her thigh as she bucks against him, happy to go where he is pulled for now. Wherever she wants him is sure to be the place that needs the most attention, and he intends to stand by his promise of taking her apart.

The way she says his name has him moaning, pulling back to stare up at her from between her legs even as his fingers never stop thrusting and curling inside her. The sound of each slick pump dizzying in his ears. "Do you want me to make you cum before I fuck you? Think I can get two out of you? Or do you want me now?" He's unrelenting even as he asks here these questions, voice hoarse and low as he slides another finger inside her and pistons them in and out quicker than before. Head turning, he sucks at the delicate skin inside of her thigh, teeth worrying at it until a lurid hickey is left in its wake while he waits for her decision - shamelessly ramping her higher in the meantime, uncaring if it makes it hard to think.
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

Did she think what now? Coherent thought had long since ceased, instead replaced by carnal impulses. Phoebe hummed and moaned, trying to stammer out words that she had forgotten how to say, hardly able to do more than writhe and gasp for air beneath him. But when he inserted a third finger and increased his tempo she lost control completely. Her hips jerked and bucked, eyes squeezing closed as her climax crashed through her nearly without warning.

As the spasms settled and she worked to catch her breath amidst the stars that danced before her eyes, a slow smirk curved her lips. "Try for two apparently." she said with a breathy laugh, dazed by the afterglow of the sudden orgasm. Apparently she had needed this release much more than she realized.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
His grin takes on a Cheshire, devilish cast as she unravels unexpectedly before she can scarcely begin to answer him. The way she clenches and flutters around his fingers has him digging his own hips into the bedsheets, arousal like syrup in his veins as he keenly watches her face to memorize anew the expression she makes as she falls apart. Her amusement and joy is merely the cherry on top, satisfaction humming in his skin as his expression softens lovingly for a moment.

Harper lets her catch her breath, careful not to turn overstimulation into pain as he slowly begins to move his fingers within her again. Never exceeding more than a slow grind. "Two it is," he promises, practically a purr. Leaning over to the bedside table, he spares a moment to be grateful they're in Torchline as he finds a condom readily available. This may not be the Halenani, but the inn is more than aware of what their guests need. Ripping it open with his teeth so that he doesn't have to stop fingering her, he smooths the condom onto his cock, hissing slightly at his own sensitivity before turning darkened blue eyes down at her. "Think you're ready?"
HARPER
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe

Thus far, no one she had ever been with had attempted to make her cum twice - a reality Frey had once upon a time tried to fix but Remi and Ronin had decided to pass on the diety's offer to make Phoebe the surrogate of a child of their own. Harper's slow, continued rhythm sent sharp sparks of pleasure through her nerves, causing her to twitch and breath hitch occasionally as she tried to regain some composure. His promising words sent a shiver of anticipation down her spine. But it still took some time for her nerves to calm so she could fully appreciate his ministrations once more, hips gently grinding in rhythm against his hand.

Phoebe smiled up at him as Harper's attention returned to her, glad he had enough clarity of mind to think of protection (because she had certainly forgotten in her pleasure induced haze). She lifted her hands to drape loosely around his neck, spreading her legs a bit wider to accommodate him. "I should hope so after that." she said with a cheeky grin.