a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled at him, giggling at his sudden show of bravado. "Then he'd best be scared. I can't imagine what you'd do if you got protective." she teased lightly. Of course she knew he was protective - he always had been in little ways. But with the flow of their relationship, she had never really seen how he would handle jealousy or anger inducing situations. Regardless, she was glad that he was at least willing to go. "I think it would be good to go and see what is there. Perhaps I will find some clues as to what exactly Frey wishes me to do." she said. Really that was the biggest conundrum. Having not been part of whatever divine meeting had taken place with the other demigods, she felt a little out of the loop.

But she didn't have much time to ponder it as he suddenly pulled away and stripped off his shirt. The Nightingale blinked, having not expected that without any warning, and before she could ask or really comprehend it, she found herself up in the air and then sat on the bed. Well then. Apparently her afternoon was going to go far differently than she had anticipated! Not that she would complain. Seemed the proper way to spend her first day as a demigod of Frey after all!

Though, in true Harper fashion, he surprised her again by going down a much more wholesome path. Cuddling. Phoebe smirked, laughing a little as she obliged and snuggled up against his chest, her legs finding a comfortable spot wrapped around his. "You just want to hold me, hm?" she said in a lightly teasing tone. In all fairness, she would have been very happy with that too. Cuddles were one of her favorites as physical affection was her preferred love language.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 04-09-2021, 05:59 PM