a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe simply smiled and kissed his cheek as his mood dipped briefly. He had many of his own demons to work through, none of which she could simply lift away, but when and if he ever wished to pursue them, she would be there to help as she could. And so she let the moment pass as he seemed to wish for it.

"Safrin?" she said in surprise, but then smiled. "I hope she gives you the guidance you seek." she said, proud that he was making the step to reach out to the gods. She knew herself how comforting and helpful they could be, and Phoebe had no doubt that Harper would be able to endear himself to Safrin. He was a sweetheart after all.

But she was soon preoccupied with staring up at him, finding Harper suddenly looming over her. Phoebe smiled, her heartbeat picking up slightly. She lifted her arms up around his waist, hands pressing against his shoulders as she kissed him back. As he pulled away though, she followed, lifting her head slightly to keep close. "Of course it is." she said with a smirk, her own hands trailing down over his before just barely dipping under the edge of his trousers. He was terribly modest, even by her standards (which had, in all honesty, been slowly whittled down by her interactions with Frey), but his gentlemanly nature was appreciated. He certainly wasn't as hesitant as Emmett had been, nor as forward as Sunjata, but somewhere in between. And though she wasn't sure if it was how long she had been parted from him or the influence of being Frey's demigod, her own desire was for a much more intimate reunion than cuddling could accomplish.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 04-15-2021, 04:35 PM