a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
Coy? Oh yes, perhaps in the early moments of ascertaining interest, gaining consent, ensuring comfort...but Harper has no reservations once the lines are removed. He tilts his hips into her hands, letting her remove his pants and helping to kick out of them, mindless and uncaring where they land. Far more invested in the slick skin beneath his mouth, as his cheeks hollow and he sucks firmly at her nipple, pulling away slowly until it pops free and leaves him gazing with heated eyes at the darkened red of the bud and the shape of his mouth imprinted in a small red mark on her breast.

As her fingers touch and graze the length of his cock only to skirt away to his hip he shudders, a deep groan vibrating in his chest. The hand that teases her other breast cups and squeezes, hard but not painful as he dives down to bite at her clavicle in sharp reprimand. “Tease,” he accuses, breathless and smiling against the imprint of his teeth when he pulls away, lips lingering. His hand leaves her breast to instead hike up the extra material that cascades over her legs, rubbing his calloused palm slowly up from her knee, curving inward to tease at the skin of her inner thighs. Traveling back around to her hip, fully avoiding the material of her panties. She is not the only one who can tease after all.

Harper’s fingertips finally dip to hook in the side of her panties, slowly pulling it taut until the fabric pressed into her mound, dark eyes staring down at the view shamelessly as he manipulated the fabric to pull tight against her clit. All the while still hovering over her, his own cock already hard and flexing against his abs, eager for more of her flirtatious touches.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-19-2021, 10:16 PM