a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
Each groan and hiss of air between her lips is a victory, stoking the fire that burns hot beneath his skin. Harper revels in the sound of her pleasure, tugging harder on the skimpy fabric in his fingers as he watches it darken where it rests over her core. Growing slick and damp slowly but surely. She may have undeniable power over him any other given moment with his intrinsic shyness, but here away from prying eyes all he can think about is how long she has been gone, how much time he has to make up for. Best spent making her writhe and plead and cry in pleasure.

His own groan rumbles free as she collects herself enough to wrap her hand around his cock, nimble fingers heavenly as they stroke along his hardness. As Phoebe pulls herself up he tilts his head to meet her halfway, sucking at her lower lip and parting with a nip of his teeth against it.

Dark eyes stare her down as he slips his hands underneath her panties to boldly trace her slit with his middle finger, pressing in with flat teasing pressure between her lips but going no further. Instead sliding his finger back and forth slowly, careful to avoid her clit and make the teasing worse. “No,” his voice comes out rough and commanding, smirk devilish. “You’re going to lay back like a good girl and let me wreck you. That’s how you’ll make it up to me. Got it?” He doesn’t care about his own pleasure, not tonight. It will happen surely, but he intends to take her apart and worship her in the most agonizing ways before he takes his own pleasure into consideration.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-19-2021, 11:20 PM