a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
Her surprise is nearly as delectable as her symphony of noises. Being able to undermine her normal superiority in the realm of flirtations is an adrenaline high he doesn’t need, grin sharpening at the way her pupils dilate and she removes her addictive touch. Though he allows her to pull him close, lips converging around her tongue and sucking once, playfully humming darkly as they part. Harper does not mind giving up control to her in other circumstances, but here all he wants is to break her apart and build her back up with his own hands until there’s nobody and nothing else on her mind.

Her obedience earns a sultry smile, and Harper leans down to trace the curve of her ear with this tongue, teeth plucking at the lobe. “So good for me,” he praises, voice deeper than she’s likely ever heard, smoky and almost intimidating. A different gateway for the impulses he normally shields her from.

Impatient and unwilling to wait, he sidles back and pulls her panties free, taking only a moment to chastely kiss her ankle as he tosses the garment somewhere to the side. Taking the time to pepper kisses up the inside of her leg, and wasting no time teasing as he pushes her legs apart and slides smoothly to his stomach between them. Already leaning forward to trace the flat of his tongue from the base of her slit to the top, flicking the tip of his tongue against her clit with an appreciative groan, fingertips digging into the soft skin of her thighs.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-20-2021, 01:09 AM